Wood Borers are tiny beetles whose larva feed extensively on wood. The adult makes tiny holes on the wooden surface before flying out. The Powder then begins to fall out from these tiny holes. This is the first sign of infestation in the furniture.
Treatment to get rid of Wood Borers from Pestilent Pest Control
Treatment to Control: The control measures depend on the nature of premises to be treated and are determined by a thorough inspection of the borer-infested woodwork, keeping certain aspects of their life history and habits in mind and the severity or extent of damage caused.
A suitable oil-based residual insecticide is injected into the tiny holes made by the insects in the woodwork supplemented with a thorough application of the insecticide to all the exposed surfaces of the infested wood.
Frequency: Two treatments at an interval of once a month’s treatment and followed by two checkup visits after one month under a contract period of four months.
Note: For pest control, it is always advisable to use a professional service as it is the most effective way to control wood borer problems on your property.
Call for Free Pest Control Consultation of your premises infected area
Have effective and targeted pest control solutions according to your need from our expert technicians by 24×7.
- Talk to our experts and we will arrange Local pest specialist’s team to get in touch with you ASAP.
- Calls returned within 24 hours (Mon-Sat)
- Experts will listen to your pest problem, after a brief discussion they will arrange a survey if necessary and provide a quote with recommendations.
- We have a team of expert field Biologists having multiple years of experience.
- Choose an Appointment that is convenient for you
- Treatment to control the pest
- A team of experienced technicians will deliver the best professional service at your premises.
- Safe and certified Innovative pest control products are used for the pest control Process.
- We take care of all Safety, Health & Environment Policies during the work process.
- Our dedicated care team will take care of your all queries and complaints. Just make a small call and we will be there to provide the best support services
- Due to any chance (very rarely) if there are any complaints in our work done we will provide the free service more than 50 days.
- We have the best After-Sale Service Warranty
- We will conduct a Pest Awareness Program so that in the future there are no pest issues on your premises.
What is Pest control inspection and why it is useful?
For the estimate of cost for treating your pest infestation, an inspection of a property or premises has to be done. This will also help to clarify which pest is inhabiting or infected the area, and what one type of treatment is needed to control the problem so that pests can get rid of easily.
What happens during a pest inspection?
- At the point of call, our trained pest technician will report directly to the customer to notify the problem.
- After knowing the issues, Pestilent Pest Control trained and experienced technicians will arrive to inspect all areas of the premises for signs of pest activity.
- After the identification of pest signs of infestation, the technician will take the steps to treat the problem in an effective way.
- The technician will make an elaborate report on the issues, with recommendations that have to be conducive to pest control infestations, including proofing, hygiene, and stacking.
- Our technician will tell the report directly to the customer to ensure they understand what was discovered during the visit and what type of work will be carried out.
Know the Pest control prices
The price of a pest control service is the most triggering and concern question, for many home and business owners when it comes to hiring professional help to remove or to get rid of a pest from a property.
Due to multiple factors which can have a direct impact on the price of pest extermination, it is difficult for the company to provide an exact quote for the pest control service
How much does pest control service cost?
Some of the multiple factors which can directly contribute to the overall cost of treating a pest infestation service are:
# Type of pest (Nature) – The very first thing which comes very first is which type of pest is infesting your property as it will contribute to the overall pricing of the removal service.
For example, the cost of exterminating wood borer differs from the price of treating a Bees problem as different treatments are needed to complete these different tasks.
# Infestation Size (Numbers) – The Number or area of the pest infestation in your home or business affects the pricing of the pest control service. Like removing a large, Mice infestation will cost more than treating a rat’s small problem.
# Treatment Needed (Mode) – The mode of treatment needed to control a pest problem relates directly to the pricing of the pest control service.
For example, the pricing for preventive pest control varies from the cost of corrective treatments.
# Size of property (Area) – The area of the property plays the most important part in the cost of a pest control service as it is directly proportional to the cost.
# Number of treatments (Cycle) – Cost also depends upon the cycle or frequency of treatments required for the pest control service. Different types of pests often require multiple treatments for the successful control process
Why Residential and Commercial Pest Control Costs are Differ?
The pricing of pest control solutions differs for residential and commercial customers. Usually, pest control for Residential required a single service, for pests like cockroaches, termites, and etc. problem or pricing is based on the length of the contract and for the period of time, the service is taken.
When it comes to Commercial properties the service has to be taken out in different stages to comply with specific laws. Therefore integrated pest management program will have an impact on the price of the services directly.
PPC (Pestilent Pest Control) is always near you to provide the best wood borer pest control service and we have the best treatment to get rid of wood Borer. Call us at 97178 65646 or you can also contact us online for fast and effective service.