Mosquito Control Treatment Service in Lucknow
Mosquito is a small size pest but a big reason for a real nuisance, leaving itching bite red marks and keeping us awake all night with a mysterious sound. Mosquito bites can be real distressing particularly in small children.
Even in some cases, mosquitoes transmit a range of potentially fatal diseases like dengue, malaria, Chikungunya, etc. if the disease does not take well care off.
The reason for extra care is that mosquito-borne diseases are especially high in humid areas. In the more rainy seasons, they grew on a large scale. The high temperature helps them in their reproductive cycle
They are mostly found in still water or the area surrounding them, where their larvae feed and develop.
They are attracted to dark colors like red, yellow, black, etc.
Mosquitoes normally bite you in the day – but mostly at the night, as they have their feeding time.
Interesting Fact about Mosquitoes
Amazing Fact 1: Mosquitoes have been in existence since the dinosaur era which is 400 million years ago.
Amazing Fact 2: Mosquitoes are attracted to heat and they find lactic acid alluring thus would tend to bite people who had just exercised.
Amazing Fact 3: Bigger people tend to attract more mosquitoes because they produce higher Carbon Dioxide and lactic acid.
TREATMENT (CHEMICAL CONTROL MEASURES):
- Destruction of larvae (Anti larval treatment): Spraying of mosquito larvicidal oil/target specific insecticide on infested stagnant water bodies such as a puddle, tire filled with water, septic tanks, drainages, nalas, accumulated rainwater, etc
- Destruction of adult mosquitoes (Adulticidal treatment – Spraying & Fogging): Spraying of residual insecticide will be done on the resting places of mosquitoes such as the outer wall of the built-up structure (Approximate 2 meter band on the wall & floor from the external perimeter wall & floor junction), surrounding herbs (Bushy vegetation), entry/exit doors, window, exhaust openings, etc.
- Fogging: The adulticidal (Spraying) treatment can be supplemented with fogging with a suitable chemical during dusk hours when the mosquito/flying insect activity is maximum.
Frequency: The infestation of mosquitoes depends upon the surrounding conditions, sanitation, and hygienic conditions which defer from place to place. Daily / Weekly / Twice or Thrice a week / Fortnightly / Monthly / Daily during monsoon and weekly during rest of the year are the various frequencies that can be proposed depending on the type of premises, the level of infestation, hygienic conditions, level of housekeeping, weather conditions.
Note: For Mosquito control, it is always advisable to use a professional service as it is the most effective way to control wood borer problems on your property.
Call for Free Rat Control Consultation of your premises
Have effective and targeted pest control solutions according to your need from our expert technicians by 24×7.
- Talk to our experts and we will arrange Local pest specialist’s team to get in touch with you ASAP.
- Calls returned within 24 hours (Mon-Sat)
- Worried about mosquitoes? Call us now at 97178 65646. Our pest expert will schedule an inspection to assess your mosquito problem and recommend an effective Control solution for the same.
- Experts will listen to your pest problem, after a brief discussion they will arrange a survey if necessary and provide a quote with recommendations.
- We have a team of expert field Biologists having multiple years of experience.
- Choose an Appointment that is convenient for you
Treatment to control the Rat
- A team of experienced technicians will deliver the best professional service at your premises.
- Safe and certified Innovative pest control products are used for the pest control Process.
- We take care of all Safety, Health & Environment Policies during the work process.
- Our dedicated care team will take care of your all queries and complaints. Just make a small call and we will be there to provide the best support services
- Due to any chance (very rarely) if there are any complaints in our work done we will provide the free service more than 50 days.
- We have the best After-Sale Service Warranty
- We will conduct a Pest Awareness Program so that in the future there are no pest issues on your premises.
What is Pest control inspection and why it is useful?
For the estimate of cost for treating your pest infestation, an inspection of a property or premises has to be done. This will also help to clarify which pest is inhabiting or infected the area, and what one type of treatment is needed to control the problem so that pests can get rid of easily.
What happens during a pest inspection?
- At the point of call, our trained pest technician will report directly to the customer to notify the problem.
- After knowing the issues, Pestilent Pest Control trained and experienced technicians will arrive to inspect all areas of the premises for signs of pest activity.
- After the identification of pest signs of infestation, the technician will take the steps to treat the problem in an effective way.
- The technician will make an elaborate report on the issues, with recommendations that have to be conducive to pest control infestations, including proofing, hygiene, and stacking.
- Our technician will tell the report directly to the customer to ensure they understand what was discovered during the visit and what type of work will be carried out.
Know the Pest control prices
- The price of a pest control service is the most triggering and concern question, for many home and business owners when it comes to hiring professional help to remove or to get rid of a pest from a property.
- Due to multiple factors which can have a direct impact on the price of pest extermination, it is difficult for the company to provide an exact quote for the pest control service.
How much does pest control service cost?
Some of the multiple factors which can directly contribute to the overall cost of treating a pest infestation service are:
# Type of pest (Nature) – The very first thing which comes very first is which type of pest is infesting your property as it will contribute to the overall pricing of the removal service.
For example, the cost of exterminating wood borer differs from the price of treating a Bees problem as different treatments are needed to complete these different tasks.
# Infestation Size (Numbers) – The Number or area of the pest infestation in your home or business affects the pricing of the pest control service. Like removing a large, Mice infestation will cost more than treating a rat’s small problem.
# Treatment Needed (Mode) – The mode of treatment needed to control a pest problem relates directly to the pricing of the pest control service.
For example, the pricing for preventive pest control varies from the cost of corrective treatments.
# Size of property (Area) – The area of the property plays the most important part in the cost of a pest control service as it is directly proportional to the cost.
# Number of treatments (Cycle) – Cost also depends upon the cycle or frequency of treatments required for the pest control service. Different types of pests often require multiple treatments for the successful control process
Why Residential and Commercial Pest Control Costs are Differ?
The pricing of pest control solutions differs for residential and commercial customers. Usually, pest control for Residential required a single service, for pests like cockroaches, termites, and etc. problem or pricing is based on the length of the contract and for the period of time, the service is taken.
When it comes to Commercial properties the service has to be taken out in different stages to comply with specific laws. Therefore integrated pest management program will have an impact on the price of the services directly.